- Stand out from the crowd with a unique custom website
- Intuitively designed with your message and audience in mind
- Professional quality that encourages trust immediately…
- Optimised to help you get found by potential clients who are looking for your help!
- Integration with sign-up forms like ‘Aweber‘, ‘Mailchimp’ and ‘Get Response’.
- Integration with important social tools like facebook and twitter to get your message OUT there!
- Custom designed flyers, business cards, website headers and 3D product graphics also available…
Why a Custom Website?
Having a custom designed website is a great step to take if you are serious about your business. Templates are great if you are on a budget, but they are generic. They don’t say anything about you, your business or what you offer.
Images and colours can give an immediate impression… Once the impression is made, it can be difficult to shift! Just think of the McDonalds ‘golden arches’. You only have to see that big yellow ‘M’ and you think ahhh McDonalds!.
This is the power of a brand image. The clothes you wear, the colours you choose for your website, flyers, business cards, all give a certain impression about YOU. Your clients will pick up on this, consciously or sub-consciously.
A good first impression can mean a lot for your business. A lasting impression can make all the difference in the world!
More than a Website?
If you are reading this, it’s likely you don’t just need a website right? You probably need what a website can do for you, for example:
- Help you get more clients
- Tell people about what you do
- Build trust with potential clients
- Earn a decent living doing what you love
- Reach more people with your message
- Give people a way to find YOU
I have been studying marketing techniques and the art of getting more clients for the last 3 years, both online and offline. I integrate what I have learned into YOUR website. This is a HUGE advantage.
There are NO magic formulas to suddenly get loads of clients as soon as your website is live. EVERY technique and strategy requires some work on your part. I give you the foundations that can help attract the clients you want.
I also offer Get More Client Coaching that goes into these strategies and techniques in a deeper way.
Why Work With Me?
One of my strengths as a designer, is my intuitive approach. I don’t design ‘trendy wizzy sites’ or ‘highly technical super-spec complex websites’ either.
I design websites that work for YOU. I do this by gaining a deep understanding of YOUR needs, through consulting with you, listening to your ideas, brainstorming as well as my own empathy and intuition. I then research the needs of your target audience (potential clients) both practically and intuitively.
I then put all this information together using colour, imagery, shapes, layout and font choice to form your website and your personal ‘look and feel‘. Depending on your budget, this may include a ‘logo’ as well
Having trained and worked as a creative designer AND as a complimentary therapist, I am uniquely positioned to understand exactly how to translate your gift into a beautiful website that vibrates with your message and gifts.
I always begin any project with a consultation to discover what want and need from your website. I can then advise you what we can create together to achieve your goals. (contact me for a FREE 15 min NO OBLIGATION call today!)
My Services Include:
- Fully customised website design, build and setup (getting your site online!)
- Custom header design (if you want to jazz up your existing site!)
- Flyers, business cards and printed marketing material
- Funky 3D product graphics (like my e-book) which really helps to get people interested
- integrated sign-up forms (to build your list of prospective clients!)
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Blog functionality and SEO recommendations (to help you get on google!)
I’d Be Happy To Help:
Even if you’re not sure if what I offer is right for you, you are very welcome to book in for a FREE 15 min consultation. We can skype or chat on the phone. There is absolutely NO obligation. I would be happy to answer your questions, get to know you a bit, find out what you really need, and if I can’t help you, maybe I point you in the right direction.
You might also like: